A Dragon Tale...


Every day working at the church brings about something new. I have the privilege of not only sharing the wonderful news of my Lord with others but also helping people out in a time of need. Here at WFBC, we give out food boxes nearly every day to people that are struggling. I count it a joy to be Jesus to that person who is looking for help. Today was no different than any other day. I was visiting with some of my church family out in the lobby when all of a sudden a car pulled up with a family Once the doors opened up, out came two moms, one with a baby and the other was a young child...dressed as a dragon. Yep, I said a dragon. I asked him if he was a fire-breathing dragon or a good dragon. He said he was a good dragon. I went on and got their food boxes and helped them load their car. As they drove off in a not so nice car, I thought to myself about how thankful I am to have the opportunity to help people. Christians ought to be so thankful of the people that God sends our way that we can be a blessing to. I believe He does it all the time but we just don't see them, we are just too busy.
As I was visiting with some friends today out in the lobby, God sent a dragon for me to take notice of...and I did. What dragons has He sent your way?
Consider Your Ways!
See You @ The River...John

Comments

  1. I love it! I get to see dragons all the time, and if we allow ourselves to get past the dragon part there is great beauty to be seen. Keep watching for God's blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts