Mollie...The X Factor



January 22, 1998 Mollie Kate Racioppa came into this world of mine and life has never been the same. Today is her 11th birthday and I am headed home a day early to celebrate it with her. For those of you who do not know her, let me just explain as simply as I can. She is me in a girls body. She is beautiful like her mom. She sings like her mom. Mollie is loud...yep you guessed it, like her mom. But she is funny like me. I think I can say that. I've been told I was funny. Since she began to talk which I believe was at 3 days old, she has not shut up! She has a magnetic personality, loves people and being the main point of attention. When she is not around, the whole dynamic of our home as well as the northern hemisphere is disrupted. That is why we call her the "x" factor. While I'm away, I miss her loud singing, her enthusiasm for even the smallest things and the way she calls me daddy. She can't stand to be touched let alone to be tickled. I love her so!

Mollie is compassionate towards others and has a heart for those that are hurting. Jesus just oozes out of her in the way that she lives her life. God gave me someone special when He gave me her. I hope you know her or if not, I hope you will someday. Look for her on the next season of American Idol or The Last Comic Standing. I love you Mollie! Happy Birthday!


Dad

Comments

Popular Posts